Electric House was founded in 1955 in the Red Sea port-city of Jeddah by Dr. Khalid Idriss and his brothers (Eng. Mustafa Idriss and Mr. Salim Idriss) as wholesale electrical components distributors.
Through its policy of supplying high-quality products, Electric House developed key partnership with leading manufacturers of electrical components including (Schneider, Legrand, GE, Cooper) many leading contractors witnessed regard Electric House today as the benchmark for electrical distribution company in the KSA and GCC.
Eng. Talal Khalid Idriss took over as CEO of Electric House in 1993. He continued the family’s drive to strengthen and expand the company with large scale investments by positioning it as the benchmark electrical distribution company in the Kingdom.
Electric House moved into its new state-of-the-art headquarters in 2001. Changing times and economic developments present new challenges in the electrical industry. Electric House is soundly placed to meet them. Through a policy of innovation and continuous development in engineering know-how and expertise, Electric House engineers remain leaders in offering total solutions to projects of all types and sizes. As a result, our long and fruitful relationship with our clients continues as new ones are taking shape.