Chairman of the Board and Founder of Avalon Pharma
Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Summary: Ahmad has over 20 years of experience in establishing and operating successful businesses in pharmaceuticals, real estate, consumer
goods, renewable energy and life-support services.
Prior to that Ahmad was a successful corporate finance banker at Saudi Fransi Bank.
- Established Avalon in 1998 by launching famous consumer brands: Muscle Pain Relief Cream & Salinose with cumulative sales of SR 1.5 bn+ to-date
- Established Al-Bani real estate company which own SR 170 m worth of premium developed real estate for commercial, residential & retail sales
- Established Smart Buy, Jordan’s leading electronics Mega Store with annual turnover of SR 250 m+
- Established Riyadh Renewable Energy in order to participate in the country’s drive to become energy efficient & sustainable
- Owner & Board member of Support Services Company, one of the Kingdom’s top 5 life-support services company producing 350,000 meals a day & with an annual turn over in excess of SR 350 m
Gradated from American University in Washington, DC with a BA in Economics